Duality is a theme permeating my work, whether it be a series exploring the boundaries between photography and painting, the perception between realism and abstract or the internal and external worlds in which one inhabits. The resulting images offer the viewer different layers of reading, from abstraction to formal realism and vice versa.
- The Clubhouse HK - Hong Kong Art Festival, Hong Kong SAR, China
- "Size Matters" - Medium Photography Festival Exhibition at Sparks Gallery, San Diego
- "Altered" - OFFSpace at Minnesota Street Project, San Francisco
- Lens Culture Street Photography Competition Gallery
- "Abstract Expressionism" - Linus Art Galleries, Los Angeles
- "Real Photo" - Manifest Gallery, Cincinnati
- "Texture" - Linus Art Galleries, Los Angeles
- "Impulse" - ARC Gallery, San Francisco
Diane is based in San Francisco, California, USA. Drop her a line for questions regarding her work and upcoming shows.